BadMailManager is an application that enables you to search any folders, including mailroot folders, for undelivered and undeliverable emails.
- Archive files - move to another folder
- Copy to another folder
- List - on screen*
- List - as a CSV file
- View using our viewer / file browser*
* You can also use these options to archive, copy or delete individual files
BadMailManager consists of two components:
- A friendly user interface (exe)
- The processing engine (dll)
The search and extraction processes are done within the dll, you can use this functionality by Integrating the BMM64 dll into you own applications.
- Remotely administer your mailroot folders by creating you own web pages that call the BadMailManager dll, a sample ASP.NET file finder and viewer is included in our Sample Code section.
- Assist with managing mailing lists by incorporating the BadMailManager dll within you own email housekeeping applications. You can extract details of undelivered emails as a VB.NET collection or a CSV file and use that data to clean mail address databases.
- File Size (min and max)
- Date file Created
- Date range (from and to)
- Within the last X days
- Within the last X hours
You can apply up to 99 sets of advanced searching rules. Each set consists of three different types of search rule:
- Domain email was sent from
and / or
- Any line within the email
and / or
- Wild card text search
Watch The Video
We have prepared a 7 minute demonstration video which you can watch on YouTube.
Or you can download a Zipped version of the video file (MP4 format) here.
- Normal Mode - Our download is currently free and includes the exe & dll. The exe comes with its special license and as long as you access the dll via that exe you can use the free license.
- DLL only - If you wish to use the dll in any other way e.g. Via ASP.NET pages or your own app, you will need to purchase a license from ourselves. Please contact email@example.com with your details, the number of servers you wish to install the dll on and we will send you a quotation.